To make dressing easy I usually have a few go-to looks that are simple to throw on and fairly practical for the cold weather and I hope a little bit stylish too. I find it so much easier to dress in the winter than in the warmer months. All I need are a few coats, lots of scarves and of course a good pair of boots.
Here are a few outfits that I have been wearing and loving lately.
Get shopping...a few things are on sale!
1. Tippi Sweater: I have lots of these in different colours, a wardrobe staple.
On sale right now at J. Crew on line.
2. One of my favourite recent purchases: $119.00 at Zara. Love the detailing on this little jacket.
3. Burberry scarf: A splurge, but I wear this scarf with everything.
Look-a-like on sale here.
4. I love this plaid QMack blouse, silky and light weight, perfect for layering under sweaters. On it's own it is see-through, looks good with a black tank under it.
On sale right now at Macy's. Regular price $97, now $30!! Run, don't walk and get on line! That's in Canadian dollars, so it's even less in US dollars! I bought mine in Boston a couple of week ago and have been wearing it non-stop.
5. Basic black scarf: Banana Republic.
6. The most comfortable boot. I am a serious boot wearer and basically never take them off until spring. I own these in the sport sole version, from last year, and the version above in black and also in brown. If you are looking for a very slim style check them out here.
7. The Gap Skinny Jean: An inexpensive skinny with just the right amount of stretch. On sale right now.
What are you wearing? Do you have a winter "uniform"?
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a message. I would LOVE to hear from you. Thanks for reading.